AS you know guys I have covered a many recipes on the blog. but in today’s article, i am going to share with you something unique that is glazed chicken thigh recipe. Stay with me and if you want to read more recipes go at TOPCOOKIngrecipes.
Ingredients Of Glazed Chicken Thigh Recipes
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (such as Silver Swan®)
- 1/4 cup Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons Asian chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic salt to taste
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (optional)
Directions Of Glazed Chicken Thigh Recipes
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, garlic, and salt in a bowl until smooth. Pour half the marinade into a large plastic zipper bag; retain the other half of the sauce. Place the chicken thighs into the bag containing marinade, squeeze all the air out of the bag, and seal. Shake a few times to coat chicken; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning bag once or twice. Here you can also read about bone in chicken thigh recipes topcooping recipes blog.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pour the other half of the marinade into a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, to thicken sauce. Remove the chicken from the bag; discard used marinade. Place chicken thighs into a 9×13-inch baking dish, and brush with 1/3 of the thickened marinade from the saucepan.
- Bake 30 minutes, basting one more time after 10 minutes; an instant-read thermometer inserted into a chicken thigh should read 165 degrees F (75 degrees C). Let stand for 5 or 10 minutes; meanwhile, bring remaining marinade back to a boil for 1 or 2 minutes, and serve chicken with marinade. Sprinkle with green onions.